Friday, July 15, 2011

a better way to pump up a kite!!!???

 Hello again. 

 So I am excited. 

 Why?

 Well hopefully my days busting my back while pumping up my kite are over. 

 Check out this pump (click on the image to the left), which by the way is on sale at Amazon.com

 What do you think?

 Pretty interesting, huh?  Great price too!

It looks like it will do the trick.  It is about the size of a soccer ball, weighs 5 lbs, and you can set the desired PSI and the pump will auto stop then it reaches that pressure. 
It also appears it will have enough battery strength to pump several kites each charge.

Here is a promo video:




I will report back in about one week and tell you how it fares...but I am hopeful!

I picture myself plugging the pump in, turning it on, then walking away and getting my wetsuit and harness on (and if course board shorts too), then walking back to my kite, where it waits for me fully pumped up to 7-8 psi..... I just cap the valves, hook up the lines, and launch.  Sounds too easy doesn't it???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment