Monday, March 29, 2010

I just gotta get out there soon!!!! "Fresh Prince of Big Air" is in!!!



So, the weather is starting to get nicer by the day and the smooth Northerly winds have begun to blow in the Pacific Northwest.  I am so stoked!  I can't wait to get out there.  I missed some sick wind this weekend because I am working on a business plan and had to deal with computer troubles, and a flat tire on my car....blah blah blah!

Anyways, I found a 2007 14m Naish Raven for sale online. 

It was a demo for http://www.boardsportsschool.com/ and it only had one hour of riding on it from one of their team riders.  Then it sat in a storage room for 3 years. 

BTW:  They had excellent customer service.  I talked and emailed back and forth with Rebecca.  She was awesome to do business with!

I found it online, contacted them, and couldn't believe it.  I love my 16m (same model) but I just felt it was too slow in the air during turns.  So, I put my 16m up on ebay, sold it, and for $100 more I got what I really wanted...the 14m!

I can not wait to get out on the water to try it out.  Some fellow kiters give me crap for buying it, but I love the power, light bar pressure...and now, the speed that the kite can move through the sky.  If you haven't read about the Raven..check it's reviews out here:

http://www.kite-surf.com/userreviews/show_review.php?Ratings_Index=2446

No comments:

Post a Comment