Thursday, April 22, 2010

My music is in "Naish House 2: The Movie ---- and I am stoked as hell!!!!

Check it out here.  My track "Money" is played in it from 6:20-9:10 and is the music for Kevin Langeree, 2010 PKRA  Kiteboarding World Champ, as he tears up the flat water at Kite Beach in Maui.

http://www.naishkites.com/fr/videos/index.html

Check it out....pretty cool since I ride Naish kites.  I didn't know that it would be used or anything about the project, so it was just a huge surprise to me!

Now if I can just get Robby Naish to kick down some swag...free 2010 kite would be better....but I am just dreaming!  Love my Naish though!

Love it if I could supply music for more kiteboarding videos, so if you got the hook, get ahold of a brutha and lets get things rocking.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Wind Rocker,

    Recently I watched Naish House 2 and I found the soundtrek "MONEY" is just fantastic. Best motivation trek I have ever heard. I was digging the internet since then to find this trek. Can You please send it to me?

    Best Regards,
    Roman

    roman{at}xenos.ie

    ReplyDelete