Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The summer season has started...

So on Friday, May 7th 2010, I got off work at 3:30pm (1 hr early) and carpooled up to Jetty Island with Loki.  I had an epic 2.5 hr session on my 14m.  It rocked getting to ride the summer winds on the season opener at Jetty.

Ross, a high school buddy who just bought his gear, showed up and I gave him a land lesson and even had him body dragging by dusk.


picture taken with phone on 2010 season opener 

On Saturday I headed there again....really the wind sucked, but Ross got out there and practiced his body dragging, and even got the chance to try getting up on a Glide.  Which he did and he is stoked as hell.  He thinks that he will get to skip "tea bagging".... we shall see.

Anyways, I hope to have some pictures of me jumping very, very soon!

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment