Friday, July 9, 2010

Packed and ready to go...

Well, almost. And we actually don't leave for quite a few days, but I am feeling pretty ready.  Especially after seeing all the kites in the air the last few days on the webcam in my previous post.

Why do I feel so packed and ready you ask?   Good question.

Well yesterday my new sunglasses arrived and I really like them.   They are a waterproof coated and polarized version of the Bobster eyewear sunglasses / goggle combo.

They are the ones to the left found on Amazon.com... they are polarized too, which I highly recommend if you plan to use them on the water.  Polarized lenses get rid of glare off the water.

The glasses themselves have removable foam splash guards, and the arms are removable and can be replaced with the goggle strap to hold them on even in the most active sports.

The second thing I am stoked on is that I got a few new t-shirts and two new rash guards from Transcend apparel.  http://www.transcendapparel.com/  I got the gray and a green one, which if you have been following along, you know will both match my kites.

Besides all that, I have a new outdoor stereo system that I will be taking and helping install at my buddy's Kiteboarding club and hotel.  F10 kiteboarding.  Check out his place here:  http://www.force10kiteboarding.com/

Anyways, keep posted for more updates as we get closer to leaving....as well as daily reports from Cabarete when I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment