Thursday, June 3, 2010

a new kite on the way...

 I am not sure if I mentioned it before, but one of the things that Becky and I needed to pick up before our trip to Cabarete is a mid sized kite that Becky will spend most of her time on while there.  An 8m or 9m would be ideal....

Well, yesterday I found a great kite for a great deal.   It's a 2009 8m Royal Era.  Here is a picture of it.
2009 Royal Era

A local kiter is a Royal sponsored team rider.  He said that he only had 3 sessions on the 8m, so it is basically a brand spanking new kite and bar.  Becky is stoked...I am stoked!

Every review I read that was written by non-affiliated kiters said that this kite kicks ass and was one of the best performing kites that they had rode from all manufacturers in their 2009 line-ups.

I can't wait to give a a go...maybe in Cabarete, but if not, in the Gorge this summer...fo shizzel!!!

Besides that, I am stoked that Becky will have a sick ass 8m to ride when in Cabarete.

If you want to check out more info on Royal kites, the Era or Solo...or their boards.  Head here:


No comments:

Post a Comment