Monday, August 8, 2011

Back from Puerto Rico.....

Yes, you heard right!  I just got back from 9 days in beautiful Puerto Rico.  What an awesome place.  Both Becky and I love it there...and I have a ton to tell you about. 


I rode most of the days I was there...although I took a few off to see the sights and explore the island.  8m, 10m and 13m conditions depending on the day....and get this, most days I kited the above bay in Isla Verde by myself...that's right, solo-sesh galore.  A few of the days I was joined by a local or two...all of which are uber friendly.

So stay tuned this week as I update my blog with more pictures, videos, and stories...... 

P.S. Sorry for not getting you pumped before hand, but I took the advice of others and did not advertise that I would be out of town through social media....not saying any of you would rob me....but just sayin :)


No comments:

Post a Comment