Monday, January 25, 2010

La Ventana webcam... look for us!

So, there is a webcam that looks directly into Ventana Bay.  It is right in front of Baja Joe's which is a resort in La Ventana.  Check out their website here: http://www.bajajoe.com/


This picture updates every minute or two, so hit refresh to see things update.

Be sure to check it out between Feb 2nd and the 9th.  Becky and I are planning on pumping up our kites and launching right in front of the webcam every day.  Let's make it a contest to see if anyone can snap a screen shot with either Becky or I in the picture!!!!  That would be sweet!

Other than that, I started packing for the trip.  Let me tell you...2 boards, 3 kites, speargun, snorkel gear, fins,etc...... a serious game of Tetris if I ever saw one. 

I will keep you updated as to how the packing is coming along later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment